The e-Health Initiative will host its fifth annual conference and awards dinner December 3–5 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC. According the organization’s website, policymakers, decision-makers, and national, state and local leaders from every sector of healthcare will meet to assess the current state of health information technology (IT) progress. Recognized leaders in the field will moderate panels featuring the presentation of white papers offering varied views on the following topics:
- Improvements in quality and efficiency
- Engaging consumers and patients
- Care coordination and chronic care management
- Addressing financing issues
- Increasing access and addressing disparities
- Addressing privacy and confidentiality
Click here for additional conference information.