Do you have questions about selecting, implementing and using an Electronic Health Record (EHR), including:
- What do you need to consider when selecting an EHR?
- What is "meaningful use" and how can you qualify for ARRA incentive payments?
- What are the steps and secrets to successful EHR implementation?
- What in are some of the legal issues you need to consider before and after adopting an EHR?
- What are the new privacy and security requirements that apply to EHRs?
Join us as Stevie Davidson, Dr. Jack Cappittelli and Helen Oscislawski discuss the answers to these questions and more, as well as offer practical advice based on their personal experience with EHRs.
When: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Time: 12:00-1:30 pm (lunch will be served)
Where: Fox Rothschild LLP
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
997 Lenox Drive, Building 3
To register, visit our registration page.